Senior Executive & Personal Assistant (Greenwich, CT - ability to work remotely)
October 12, 2023
New York City, NY
Title: Senior Executive & Personal Assistant (Greenwich, CT - ability to work remotely)
About the Company:
Chardan is an independent global investment bank specializing in healthcare, technology, SPACs and emerging growth companies. Our range of services include capital raising, merger and acquisition advisory, strategic advisory, equity research, corporate access, and institutional trading. Headquartered in New York City, Chardan is a registered broker-dealer with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and is a member of the following: FINRA, SIPC, NASDAQ and the NYSE Arca, Inc.
Chardan is looking for a behind the scenes hero, an administrative guru, and a trusted partner who can enable our President to perform his best both professionally and personally and maximize his time, productivity, and impact. This role will provide timely, comprehensive executive-level administrative and personal support; responsible for managing a wide range of day-to-day matters. The ideal candidate is extremely well organized, flexible and enjoy the challenges of supporting an in-demand, energetic, and highly-mobile executive. This role requires exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with various internal and external constituents in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment, while remaining positive, proactive, flexible and resourceful.
- Manage complex calendar of personal and professional appointments, activities, and schedules for both President and family as needed
- Manage travel arrangements and car services, booking reservations and facilitating changes for both Executive and family as needed
- Prepare and coordinate meeting logistics, flag and monitor emails, assist with joining calls, and take accurate and comprehensive notes on meetings as needed
- Work with internal senior stakeholders to prepare President for meetings, speaking engagements, etc. and act as liaison between President and broader internal team as needed
- Act as the main point of contact for 3 private properties, including overseeing household projects and renovations,
- Manage logistics for personal taxes, medical benefits, childcare, nannies, family transportation, house sitting when traveling
- Oversee day to day activities in the house and provide support directly to the family in residence- (make appointments, manage schedules, ship packages, manage household systems, etc.)
- Coordinate with vendors and travel agents and run personal errands as needed
- Experience supporting C-level executives as an Executive/Administrative Assistant required; Personal/Family assistant experience preferred
- Significant experience prioritizing and managing agendas
- A problem solver and skilled multi-tasker who can balance multiple, concurrent projects
- High emotional intelligence with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A roll-up-your-sleeves attitude and collaborative mindset with ability to build relationships with vendors/service providers in-person and virtually
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Word, etc.) and strong understanding of and ability to use meeting technologies and tools
- Must have own transportation and be able to complete tasks in the Greenwich area regularly
- Strong organizational and time management skills with exceptional attention to detail and the ability to complete tasks independently
To apply: Please send resumes to email@example.com.
Chardan is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran’s status, or any other basis protected by law.
We've received your information, and we're processing your request.
Get In Touch.
17 State Street
New York, NY 10004
One East Putnam Ave, 4th Fl. Greenwich, CT 06830