Summer Analyst, Investment Banking
June 28, 2023
New York City, NY
Title: Summer Analyst, Investment Banking
About the Company:
Chardan is an independent global investment bank specializing in healthcare, technology, SPACs and emerging growth companies. Our range of services include capital raising, merger and acquisition advisory, strategic advisory, equity research, corporate access, and institutional trading. Headquartered in New York City, Chardan is a registered broker-dealer with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and is a member of the following: FINRA, SIPC, NASDAQ and the NYSE Arca, Inc.
- Assist Investment Banking and Capital Markets teams with performing comparable company analysis, complex financial modeling (including merger modeling) and valuation analysis as part of client/industry evaluations
- Compile industry analysis and provide analytical findings to senior bankers
- Participate and support in the execution of financings and M&A transactions
- Act as the liaison for the Banking team and other parts of the Firm
- Support deal teams in successful development, presentation, and winning mandates
- Outstanding academic achievement- minimum GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Winter 2024 or spring 2025 graduation date
- Strong MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and the quality of work product
- Self-motivation and the ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Strong interest in financial services
- Analytical, quantitative, leader and team player mindset
- Results driven, a multi-tasker, possess a strong work ethic and a positive attitude
To apply: Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chardan is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran’s status, or any other basis protected by law.
We've received your information, and we're processing your request.
Get In Touch
17 State Street
New York, NY 10004
One East Putnam Ave, 4th Fl. Greenwich, CT 06830