Human Resources AnalystAugust 30, 2021 |
Title: Human Resources Analyst
About the Company:
Chardan is an independent global investment bank specializing in healthcare, technology, SPACs and emerging growth companies. Our range of services include capital raising, merger and acquisition advisory, strategic advisory, equity research, corporate access, and institutional trading. Headquartered in New York City, Chardan is a registered broker-dealer with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and is a member of the following: FINRA, SIPC, NASDAQ and the NYSE Arca, Inc.
Chardan is seeking a highly motivated and dynamic trusted partner to support the Director of HR in executing key HR initiatives at Chardan. Chardan’s most successful people embrace a 'whatever-it-takes' mantra and enjoy the opportunity to roll up their sleeves to achieve goals. This is a unique opportunity to gain true HR Generalist experience within a collaborative environment in financial services.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Assist Director of HR with implementation of human resources strategies policies, and procedures
• Facilitate all recruitment coordination: Schedule all candidate interviews, assemble interview materials, collate interviewer feedback, manage job postings, track and update recruitment data
• Facilitate employee onboarding and offboarding processes
• Update and maintain all employee information
• Assist with intern program recruitment and program logistics
• Assist with immigration filings for new and existing employees
• Assist Director of HR with developing and maintaining HR process and procedure documents, ensuring all process controls are documented accurately
• Collaborate with Office Manager and Administrative Assistants in both office locations to assist with office needs, including COVID-19 safety procedures
• Participate in ad hoc projects across HR and recruitment
• Complete other tasks and special projects as requested
• Outstanding academic performance from a top university preferred
• 1-2 years of HR experience
• Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Word, etc.)
• Strong organizational skills, exceptional attention to detail and the ability to complete tasks independently
• Collaborative work style with ability to build relationships with all levels and workstyles in an in-person or virtual environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• A roll-up-your-sleeves attitude
• Excellent judgment and discretion regarding sensitive and confidential information
• Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
• Friendly, positive attitude, team player with professional and polished presence
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively in order to meet strict and competing deadlines
• Dependable, proactive and self-motivated, with a strong work ethic and the ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
• Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
To apply - Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Chardan is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran’s status, or any other basis protected by law.
We've received your information, and we're processing your request.