U.S. SPAC Senior Equity Research AssociateAugust 30, 2021 |
Title: U.S. SPAC Senior Equity Research Associate
Chardan is an independent global investment bank specializing in healthcare, technology, SPACs and emerging growth companies. Our range of services include capital raising, merger and acquisition advisory, strategic advisory, equity research, corporate access, and institutional trading. Headquartered in New York City, Chardan is a registered broker-dealer with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and is a member of the following: FINRA, SIPC, NASDAQ and the NYSE Arca, Inc.
By focusing on disruptive technologies that can generate real value for society, Chardan has become a leader in genetic medicines, cell therapy, microbiome medicines, and other advanced therapeutics spaces. In a recent stock picking survey, our analysts ranked among the best in the industry and included the #1 female analyst on Wall Street (Tipranks).
About Our Team:
Chardan’s newly formed SPAC Research team provides investors with strategic insights on the sector and detailed company level analysis of publicly traded companies.
Chardan is seeking a Senior Equity Research Associate for its SPAC Equity Research team with experience in equity analysis, financial modeling, and research report writing. The Senior Research Associate will be responsible for building and maintaining detailed financial models, writing research, and keeping abreast of industry trends and developments.
We offer a proactive and dynamic work environment that is best suited for a highly motivated self-starter. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Building, owning, and maintaining detailed 3-statement financial models and various databases in Excel.
• Performing company valuation exercises including discounted cash flow analysis and creating industry-specific comp sheets.
• Conducting proprietary research evaluating the competitive landscape, analyzing industry news and company filings, attending conferences, and speaking with key opinion leaders.
• Conducting in-depth industry projects and reports, diving into specific trends and topics related to the SPAC industry.
• Writing research reports for initiations of coverage, analysis of data, and industry/company news.
• Conceiving and executing on differentiated project ideas.
• Interfacing with company management teams, internal sales and trading personnel, and institutional investors to convey investment theses and ideas.
• Some travel may be required
• 1-4 years of equity research experience
• Outstanding verbal/written communicator
• Background in finance and/or accounting
• Strong modeling skills
• Ability to think critically in analyzing scientific evidence to author in-depth evidence-based reports
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively in order to meet strict and competing deadlines
• Self-motivated, with the ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
• Highly organized, with exceptional attention to detail
• Completed and current regulatory licenses (e.g. Series 7, SIE, 63, 86, 87)
To apply: Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chardan is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran’s status, or any other basis protected by law.
We've received your information, and we're processing your request.