Operations AnalystAugust 30, 2021 |
Title: Operations Analyst
About the Company
Chardan is an independent global investment bank specializing in healthcare, technology, SPACs and emerging growth companies. Our range of services include capital raising, merger and acquisition advisory, strategic advisory, equity research, corporate access, and institutional trading. Headquartered in New York City, Chardan is a registered broker-dealer with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and is a member of the following: FINRA, SIPC, NASDAQ and the NYSE Arca, Inc.
Chardan is seeking a highly organized, detail-oriented Operations Analyst to join our team, working out of our Greenwich, CT office.
• Manage projects with diverse cross-functional teams (Legal, Compliance, Banking, outside vendors)
• Accurately track complex outside business activities and entities by establishing and organizing files, monitoring calendars, meeting deadlines, and documenting actions
• Capture and allocate all department fund flows and track all client & transaction expenses
• Collaborate with outside vendors on entity creation and management
• Organize and maintain the database of contracts and employee agreements; including (i) obtaining signatures for all agreements, (ii) updating the database as new agreements are executed and existing agreements are amended, renewed or terminated, and (iii) establishing alerts to notify business owners of upcoming renewals and terminations
• Write, proofread, send, file, and manage correspondence, memos, pleadings, contracts, forms, indices, and other related documents
• Calendar all relevant deadlines
• Manage multiple time-sensitive projects and apply various procedural guidelines
• Monitor and ensure compliance with firm established requirements
• Oversee and manage multiple bank accounts
• Serve as main liaison between bank and the firm
• Prepare and manage entire process from opening and closing all bank accounts
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the flexibility to adapt communication style as needed
• Ability to track and categorize operating agreements and other legal documents
• Confidence in handling wires under fast paced requests and deadlines
• Prior experience interacting with clients and supporting C-level executives preferred
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail
• Ability to problem solve, multi-task, and balance multiple, concurrent projects
• Excellent judgment and discretion regarding sensitive and/or confidential information
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Word, etc.)
• Collaborative approach with ability to build relationships with all levels and workstyles
• Friendly, flexible, positive attitude, team player, with professional and polished presence
To apply - Please send resumes to email@example.com
Chardan is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran’s status, or any other basis protected by law.
We've received your information, and we're processing your request.