Office ManagerMay 25, 2021 |
Title: Office Manager
About the Company:
Chardan is an independent global investment bank specializing in healthcare, technology, SPACs and emerging growth companies. Our range of services include capital raising, merger and acquisition advisory, strategic advisory, equity research, corporate access, and institutional trading. Headquartered in New York City, Chardan is a registered broker-dealer with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and is a member of the following: FINRA, SIPC, NASDAQ and the NYSE Arca, Inc.
Chardan has an immediate opening for an Office Manager to join the team, working out of both our NYC and Greenwich, CT offices.
Serve as primary point of contact for office-related needs to ensure both Chardan offices operate efficiently:
- Greet guests, answer and direct all incoming phone calls for the firm-wide office phone line and for executives at the firm
- Manage booking and setup of conference rooms for firm meetings, including audio visual needs, catering, etc.
- Provide administrative support as needed, including but not limited to filing, meeting scheduling, mailing, package pick-up/delivery and tracking, etc.
- Establish procurement procedures, maintain inventory of office supplies, order office materials as needed
- Track spending on administrative and office supply spending
- Collaborate with HR, Compliance, and Hiring Managers to assist with new hire needs
- Manage logistics of office reorganizations/moves
- Assist with COVID-19 office preparations
- Manage relationships with relevant external partners including building management, vendors, cleaning, catering, storage, etc.
- Complete other tasks and special projects as requested
- Assist with booking transportation and lodging as requested
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years working as an Administrative Assistant preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Highly organized and efficient
- Excellent communication skills, both written and interpersonal
- Detail-oriented, with strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Strong work ethic, with ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Excellent judgment and discretion regarding sensitive and/or confidential information
- Friendly, flexible, positive attitude, team player, with professional and polished presence
To apply - Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Chardan is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran’s status, or any other basis protected by law.
We've received your information, and we're processing your request.