Biotechnology Equity Research AnalystJanuary 29, 2021 |
Title: Biotechnology Equity Research Analyst
Chardan is seeking a Research Analyst to work on its biotechnology equity research team.
About the Company:
Chardan is a boutique, full-service investment bank that is very active in the biotech space. For example, Chardan has become a leading investment bank in the gene therapy and genetic medicines space, after focusing its research on the most disruptive technologies that can generate shared value for society. Chardan’s Head of Healthcare Research was previously the top ranked analyst in European Pharma (Institutional Investor) and the Global Head of Therapeutics Research at a bulge-bracket bank.
· Lead the publication of research in an area of disruptive biotech with promising characteristics
· Build and maintain financial (income statement, CF statement, balance sheet) and valuation models
· Conduct primary and secondary research to build and maintain therapeutic models
· Conduct company-specific and industry-wide research in areas of interest for Chardan
· Generate actionable and at times counter-consensus research ideas for investors
· Act as a Chardan representative at conferences, firm networking, and corporate access events
· At least 3 years of biopharma experience: i.e. buy-side, sell-side, investment banking, or consulting
· Outstanding academic performance in a life science field (PhD or MD from a top university preferred)
· Outstanding verbal/written communicator; highly organized, with exceptional attention to detail
· Excellent analytical skills, particularly for conducting due diligence on medical controversies
· Self-motivated, with the ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
To apply - Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Chardan is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran’s status, or any other basis protected by law.
We've received your information, and we're processing your request.