Intern, Investment Banking (SPAC Team)January 29, 2021 |
Title SPAC Investment Banking Intern
About the Company
Chardan is an independent, full-service investment bank focused on addressing the capital markets needs of public and private disruptive technology and healthcare companies. Additionally, Chardan has a leading SPAC practice with a 16-year history and more than 80 closed SPAC transactions. Chardan was founded in 2002 and has offices in New York City and Greenwich, CT.
- Assist Investment Banking and Capital Markets teams with performing comparable company analysis, complex financial modeling (including merger modeling) and valuation analysis as part of client/industry evaluations
- Compile industry analysis and provide analytical findings to senior bankers
- Provide administrative and clerical support in the execution of financings and M&A transactions
- Act as the liaison for the Banking team with other parts of the Firm
- Support the firm’s deal teams in successful development, presentation, and winning mandates
- Outstanding academic record, from a top university preferred( minimum GPA of 3.5)
- Strong MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and the quality of work product
- Self-motivation and the ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Strong interest in financial services
- Analytical, quantitative, leader and team player mindset
- Results driven, a multi-tasker, possess a strong work ethic and a positive attitude
To apply - Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Chardan is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran’s status, or any other basis protected by law.
We've received your information, and we're processing your request.