Analyst, Investment Banking (SPAC Team)January 29, 2021 |
Title Analyst, SPAC Investment Banking
About the Company
Chardan is an independent, full-service investment bank focused on addressing the capital markets needs of public and private disruptive technology and healthcare companies. Additionally, Chardan has a leading SPAC practice with a 16-year history and more than 80 closed SPAC transactions. Chardan was founded in 2002 and has offices in New York City and Greenwich, CT.
- Research and analyze financial and operating information relating to companies and industries
- Prepare comparable company analysis, complex financial modeling (including merger modeling) and valuation analysis as part of client/industry evaluations
- Compile due diligence data on new and existing client relationships
- Conduct industry analysis and provide analytical findings to senior bankers
- Develop written pitch and marketing materials for banker’s client meetings
- Support deal teams in successful development, presentation, and winning mandates
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the firm’s deal teams in the execution of both financings and M&A transactions
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably from a top university with a strong academic track record
- Must obtain SIE, 7TO, 79TO and Series 63 within 6 months and prior to client engagement
- Investment Banking Analyst or Private Equity experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate effectively with all levels across the organization
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively in order to meet strict and competing deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and the quality of work product
- Strong work ethic and self-starter with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Distinctive financial modeling and analytical problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Pitchbook, Cap IQ, Facset, and Sourcescrub
- Professional maturity and personal integrity
To apply - Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Chardan is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran’s status, or any other basis protected by law.
We've received your information, and we're processing your request.