Job Opening: Equity Research Analyst - TMT
Title: Equity Research Analyst - TMT
Chardan is seeking a Technology, Media & Telecom Research Analyst to work on its equity research team.
About the Company:
Chardan (“Where disruption banks”) is a boutique, full-service investment bank that is very active in the disruptive technologies space. For example, Chardan has become a leading investment bank in the genetic medicines space, after focusing its research on technologies that can generate shared value for society. Chardan’s Director of Research was previously the top ranked European Pharma analyst (Institutional Investor) and the Global Head of Therapeutics Research at a bulge-bracket bank.
- Lead the publication of TMT research
- Build and maintain financial (income statement, CF statement, balance sheet) and valuation models
- Conduct primary and secondary research for research insights and financial modeling insights
- Conduct company-specific and industry-wide research in areas of interest for Chardan
- Generate actionable and at times counter-consensus research ideas for investors
- Act as a Chardan representative at conferences, firm networking, and corporate access events
- Outstanding academic performance from a top academic program is preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in equity research, investment banking, the buy side, or similar fields
- Experience in TMT or related fields is strongly preferred
- Outstanding verbal/written communicator; highly organized, with exceptional attention to detail
- Strong financial modeling and analytical skills; CFA charterholder preferred, but not required
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principles and investment tools (e.g. Bloomberg, FactSet)
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
To apply: Please send resumes to email@example.com.
Chardan is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran’s status, or any other basis protected by law.
We've received your information, and we're processing your request.