Job Opening: Corporate Access & Marketing CoordinatorOctober 19, 2020 |
Title: Corporate Access & Marketing Coordinator
About the Company
Chardan is an independent, full-service investment bank focused on addressing the capital markets needs of public and private healthcare and disruptive technology companies. Additionally, Chardan has a leading SPAC practice with a 16-year history and more than 80 closed SPAC transactions. Chardan was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in New York City
Chardan’s Corporate Access team hosts hundreds of events annually to support its institutional sales, research and banking businesses. We have an immediate opening for a Corporate Access & Marketing Coordinator to join the team.
This individual can work out of our NYC or Greenwich, CT office.
- Manage the coordination and execution of logistics for Analyst and Corporate marketing.
- Coordinate event invitations and any necessary compliance approvals
- Manage and coordinate vendor relationships including but not limited to car services, catering, A/V, and any other relevant vendors
- Implement and leverage technology solutions to document and enhance the management of corporate access events and interactions (CRM, CorpAxe, Bloomberg, Dealogic, OneAccess etc.)
- Manage meeting itineraries, investor information, virtual meeting details etc.
- Partner with Sales, Research and ECM to achieve event objectives. Create clear lines of communication ahead of, during and post event to ensure each event has a successful outcome
- Assist in preparing investor/corporate prep packages, investor profiles, feedback documents and other marketing materials, applying consistent firm standards to deliver on-brand experience to clients
- Assist with internal meeting coordination and projects/initiatives
- Deliver superior client service and flawless execution
- Perform other tasks and projects as needed
Skills & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably from a top university with major in Business, Marketing, Communications or other related field
- 2+ years’ experience in event coordination required, preferably in Corporate Access
- Ability to travel (20%)
- Proactive with a strong work ethic
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, experience working with CRM’s preferred
- Outstanding verbal/written communicator; highly organized and efficient
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively in order to meet strict and competing deadlines
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with limited oversight
- Exceptional attention to detail with strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent judgment and discretion regarding sensitive and/or confidential information
- Friendly, positive attitude, team player
- Professional, polished presence, with ability to interact and liaise with C-Suite Executives
Chardan is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran’s status, or any other basis protected by law.
We've received your information, and we're processing your request.