Job Opening: Summer Analyst, Investment BankingOctober 19, 2020 |
Title: Summer Analyst, Investment Banking
About the Company
Chardan is a boutique, full-service investment bank that is very active in the biotech space. Chardan has become a leading investment bank in the gene therapy space, for example, after focusing its research on the most disruptive technologies that can generate shared value for society.
- Assist Investment Banking and Capital Markets teams with performing comparable company analysis, complex financial modeling (including merger modeling) and valuation analysis as part of client/industry evaluations
- Compile industry analysis and provide analytical findings to senior bankers
- Participate and support in the execution of financings and M&A transactions
- Act as the liaison for the Banking team and other parts of the Firm
- Support deal teams in successful development, presentation, and winning mandates
Skills & Experience Required
- Outstanding academic achievement- minimum GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Winter 2020 or spring 2021 graduation date
- Strong MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and the quality of work product
- Self-motivation and the ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Strong interest in financial services
- Analytical, quantitative, leader and team player mindset
- Results driven, a multi-tasker, possess a strong work ethic and a positive attitude
Chardan is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran’s status, or any other basis protected by law.
We've received your information, and we're processing your request.