Chardan’s 4th Annual Genetic Medicines Conference - Replays AvailableOctober 05, 2020 |
Chardan’s 4th Annual Genetic Medicines Conference - Virtual Conference
October 5-6, 2020
Moderated by Gbola Amusa, MD, CFA, Keay Nakae, CFA, and Geulah Livshits, PhD
Chardan’s 4th Annual Genetic Medicines Conference, being held virtually on October 5-6, 2020. The conference is the largest sell-side hosted event focused exclusively on Genetic Medicines, featuring more than 80 public and private genetic medicines companies and thought leaders.
Chardan has expanded the conference to include two full days of programming featuring more companies, panels and perspectives from groundbreaking thought leaders such as Dr. Aravind Asokan, Dr. George Church, Dr. Jennifer Doudna, Dr.
Steven Dowdy, Dr. Art Levin, Dr. Jude Samulski, Dr. David Schaffer, Dr. Luk Vandenberghe, Dr. Jim Wilson, with more speakers being added.
Replays & Research
All companies that webcasted their presentations, as well as many of the KOL fireside chats and panels are available for replay. Please feel free to reach out with what you are interested in hearing. In addition, post-conference published research is also available upon request. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to replays and research.
Key Panels from our 4th Annual Virtual Genetic Medicines Conference:
- AAV Gene Therapy: The Spectrum of Immune Responses; from Therapeutics to Vaccines featuring Dr. Barry Byrne & Dr. Phil Johnson
- AAV Gene Therapy: The Next Big Thing in Gene Therapy (and How Capsid Engineering Gets Us There) Aravind Asokan, PhD; David Schaffer, PhD, Luk Vandenberghe, PhD
- New Methods to Develop Next Generation Genetic Medicines Mitch Finer, PhD, CSO, President of ElevateBio BaseCamp
- AAV Gene Therapy: Where Can the Technology go in 10 Years? featuring Dr. Jim Wilson
- Alternatives to CRISPR, to Gene Therapies and to Chemical Synthesis of DNA featuring Dr. George Church
- RNA interference: Strategies for Success Outside the Liver Pushkal Garg, MD, CMO of Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- CRISPR Gene Editing: State of the Tech and What’s Next featuring Dr. Jennifer Doudna
- Small RNA Therapies: Upcoming Advancements in Delivery and Oligonucleotide Chemistries Steven Dowdy, PhD; Art Levin, PhD
**This event is for current or prospective relationships of Chardan. If you would like to request more information contact email@example.com.
We've received your information, and we're processing your request.