Job Opening: Institutional Equity Sales
November 20, 2019
Title: Institutional Equity Sales
Chardan is seeking an Institutional Equity Salesperson for its growing business.
The primary role of this salesperson is to manage and grow their account package in a manner that is in keeping with the objectives of his or her clients while leveraging Chardan resources to maximize the firm's revenue potential.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5-7 years of experience selling healthcare equity research to institutional investors. He/She should have strong product knowledge and the ability to synthesize large amounts of information to communicate clearly to portfolio managers and analysts.
The sale of healthcare research and ancillary products is the primary goal of this role which should help drive potential cross selling opportunities with the other business units. This individual will manage the delivery of research, facilitate and attend company and analyst marketing meetings, conferences, conference calls, industry events and other business gatherings with institutional investors and corporate management teams. This individual must work closely with research analysts and corporate access to help drive new and existing business.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Healthcare experience or exposure is required
- Must have established high quality relationships with a broad set of institutional investors.
- Strong Boston and San Francisco relationships preferred
- Outstanding communication, research, presentation, writing, and organizational skills with a strong ability to multi-task
- Team oriented, positive attitude, and flexible and willing to adapt to changing and dynamic situations
- Highly organized, with exceptional attention to detail and client servicing mentality
- Self-starter mindset who is tenacious, resilient, and does not wait for direction
- Series 7, 63 licensed
To apply: Please send resumes to email@example.com.
Chardan is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran’s status, or any other basis protected by law.
We've received your information, and we're processing your request.