Job Opening: Biotechnology Equity Research Associate
November 20, 2019
Title: Biotechnology Equity Research Associate
Chardan is seeking a Research Associate to focus on financial modeling, therapeutic modeling, and other quantitative work for Chardan’s biotechnology equity research team.
- Work directly with Chardan’s Head of Healthcare Research, who was previously a top-ranked analyst (Institutional Investor) and the Global Head of Therapeutics Research at a bulge-bracket bank
- Build and maintain financial (income statement, CF statement, balance sheet) and valuation models
- Opportunity for fast advancement to Senior Research Associate role, with excellent performance
- Outstanding academic performance from a top university preferred
- Minimum one year of work experience with financial or quantitative modeling
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principles and investment tools (e.g. Bloomberg, FactSet)
- Excellent analytical skills, particularly for building and error-checking financial and therapeutic models
- Outstanding verbal/written communicator; highly organized, with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively in order to meet strict and competing deadlines
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Quick learner interested in the biotechnology and the broader healthcare space
- No prior healthcare experience is required for this role
To apply: Please send resumes to
Chardan is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran’s status, or any other basis protected by law.
We've received your information, and we're processing your request.