Job Opening: Biotechnology Equity Research Analyst
Title: Biotechnology Equity Research Analyst
Chardan is seeking a Research Analyst to work on its biotechnology equity research team.
- Lead the publication of research in an area of disruptive biotech with promising characteristics
- Build and maintain financial (income statement, CF statement, balance sheet) and valuation models
- Conduct primary and secondary research to build and maintain therapeutic models
- Conduct company-specific and industry-wide research in areas of interest for Chardan
- Generate actionable and at times counter-consensus research ideas for investors
- Act as a Chardan representative at conferences, firm networking, and corporate access events
- At least 3 years of biopharma experience: i.e. buy-side, sell-side, investment banking, or consulting
- Outstanding academic performance in a life science field (PhD or MD from a top university preferred)
- Outstanding verbal/written communicator; highly organized, with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent analytical skills, particularly for conducting due diligence on medical controversies
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
To apply: Please send resumes to
Chardan is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran’s status, or any other basis protected by law.
We've received your information, and we're processing your request.