Providing funds and support to organizations in need.
We’re excited to announce the rollout of Chardan Cares, a charitable initiative to provide funds and support to organizations in need. Starting in April 2020, every company that does a virtual event with Chardan will get to select a charity for Chardan to make a $2,500 donation to in that company’s name. We encourage event attendees to donate alongside us.
The Chardan Cares initiative has already donated to the following organizations:
- Hunter's Hope Foundation
- JDRF - The Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- The Marshall Project
- Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation (MMRF)
- Organic Acidemia Association
- The Parkinson Alliance
- PSC Partners
- Robin Hood’s COVID-19 Relief Fund
- Worcester Together Fund - The Greater Worcester Community Foundation COVID-19 Fund
We've received your information, and we're processing your request.